In the last iteration I suppressed my desire to develop the complex app part of the Vocabulary Exercise Web App and master the technical challenge first. Instead I made the app visualize the data I have in order to give search engines to eat and get visitors and have some substance to show until the whole app is finished. This part still has to be worked on to improve usability and appearance.
I added a prototype page to let the user find the missing word. Here is where the exercise begins. The first level is to find missing words which are easy to find. But while searching for the missing word, you have to read definitions of the word that you probably don’t know. That’s the learning part where you expand your word pool.